How to Melt Fat? Summer Cardio Workout for Women! Intense and Effective… ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Published : BY TopFito – fitofitness ☀️☀️
What’s another way to get toned? Better check out this workout!!
High Donkey Kicks
Try this variation of the donkey kick to increase the difficulty, add resistance for your glutes and work your shoulders.
- Start on your hands and the balls of your feet, with your legs stretched out behind you and your back slightly rounded. Have your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg backwards towards the sky with your leg straight, squeezing at the top for 2-3 seconds.
- At the same time, push with your hands to push your body back with your leg.
- Slowly return the leg until you’re on the balls of both feet, and pull your arms until your shoulders are over your hands again. This is one rep.
- Repeat for the other leg.
The crunch is a great base ab exercise.
- Lie flat on your back.
- Place your hands at the side of your head or flat beside you. Don’t pull on your head or neck.
- Tense your abs to bring your torso off the floor, whilst at the same time using your abs to raise your legs into the air to complete the crunch.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before returning to a flat initial position. One crunch is one rep.
The ab bike is a great movement to hit all of your ab muscles with one exercise.
- Lay flat on your back, with your feet extended in front of you.
- Bend your elbows, placing your hands at the side of your head (you can rest them behind your head, never pull on your neck)!
- Bend your knees at a 90 degree angle with your hips.
- Cycle between bringing your opposite elbow and knee to each other, whilst extending your other leg outwards as shown. Your legs should circle around like they would if you were riding a bike.
- Make sure to twist your torso, tensing your abs as you make a cycling movement.
- Each time you’ve completed a cycle of each side, that is one rep.
Swimmers are a great way to work your whole body whilst giving your lower back a workout.
- Lie on your stomach and squeeze your glutes as hard as you can, raising both legs off the ground.
- Reach forwards with your arms, keeping your palms facing downwards a few inches above the ground.
- Lift your alternate arm and leg up into the air, squeezing all of the muscles from your shoulders down to your glutes. This is one rep.
- Repeat with the other arm rapidly.
On Side Hip Raises
This is a great way to use your bodyweight to really work your obliques.
- From side plank position, making sure your elbow is directly underneath your shoulder, lower your body until your hips touch the ground. You can have your feet scissored (as shown) or on top of each other.
- Tense your obliques (side abs) to raise your body back up to a proper side plank position, with your neck and spine in a neutral position.
This is a great power variation of the squat. You still lower yourself down slowly, but explode upwards from the bottom of the squat. As you land, try to slow your momentum so you’re working your muscles on the way down as well.
Single Leg Row
These throw in a lot of instability, making them a great way to challenge yourself whilst still requiring no equipment.
- Stand with your knees slightly bent.
- Raise one foot slightly off the ground, keeping the slight bend in your other knee.
- Bend from your hips, lowering your torso as far forward as you can. As you bend over, raise your other hands out above your head, or to your side for balance.
- Squeeze your glute, raising your other leg back behind you. Squeezing for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly lower your leg and raise your torso until you’re in your starting position. This is one rep.
- Repeat for the other leg.
Jumping lunges are another great variation to work on some explosive strength and variety!
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Place your hands on your hips.
- Step forward with one leg, lowering down on the other until your knee almost touches the floor. Your front foot should be directly below your knee.
- Push up explosively off of your front foot, trusting your knee upwards and pushing upwards off your back leg to jump into the air.
- Whilst in the air, swap your legs over so you land into a lunge on your other foot.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and your hands behind you, with your palms pressed to the floor.
- Using your palms and heels for support, squeeze your glutes to raise your hips off the floor until your torso is horizontal. Squeeze for 2-3 seconds at the top.
- Slowly lower your hips back down. This is one rep.
- From a high plank position, tense your core and jump your legs apart as shown.
- Repeat the reverse of this motion bringing your feet back together again, tensing your core. This is one rep. – Published : BY TopFito – fitofitness ☀️☀️