Summer Full Leg Workout : Lower Body Workout for Women 🍑💋
Sexy Summer Full Leg Workout
Try this sexy summer full leg workout! It will give you amazing results, building perfect thighs and a round booty!
Pistol Squats – Professional WORKOUT
The pistol squat is the king of lower body, bodyweight exercises. It’s very difficult to master, but amazing at building leg strength and size without weights. Plus, it’s a great party trick! Master it in this full leg workout and you’ll be in sexy shape in no time.
- Stand on one leg, getting you balance and making sure your weight is through your heel. Put your arms out straight in front of you, and raising your other leg so your knee is bent. Your raised leg will form a counterbalance to give you stability.
- Really squeeze your core and the leg you’re standing on. Slowly bend the leg lowering your torso downwards. Take it slow.
- At the lowest, your butt should be an inch or two off the ground and your other leg should be extended out straight in front of you.
- Squeeze your leg again, slowly raising your body upwards again. This is one rep (congratulations)!
- Repeat on the other leg.
Lateral Lunge – NICE WORKOUT
- Start with your feet hip width apart, place your hands on your hips. Keep your back straight and your shoulder blades pulled together.
- Send one leg out to your side, squatting down on it whilst providing support with your stationary leg and hands. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Push back off your bent leg, returning to a standing position. This is one rep.
- Repeat on the other side.
The goblet squat is a variation on the sumo squat, but without the added difficulty of a barbell. It brings an upper body workout into the squat. It really hits your legs, making it perfect for this full leg workout.
- Hold a dumbbell, kettlebell or medicine ball in your hands, close to your body. Place your legs just wider than shoulder width apart, with your feet pointed slightly outwards.
- Perform a squat as you would with a sumo squat, slowly lowering down, pausing a few inches above the ground and then driving up through your heels with your glutes.
- The further away from your body you hold the weight, the further back you can squat, and the more difficult the exercise will be.
- Start on your hands and knees. Have your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg backwards towards the sky with your knee bent, squeezing at the top for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly return the leg until you’re on both knees. This is one rep.
- Repeat for the other leg.
One Leg Deadlift = Professional WORKOUT
The single leg deadlift is a great variation to work the same muscles as the deadlift, without the need for a barbell.
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell in one hand and move your leg on the same side backwards. Adjust your balance to support yourself on your other leg.
- Follow all of the safety procedures of a standard deadlift, keeping your back straight, keeping your head looking forward (don’t move your neck), tensing your core.
- Slightly bend the leg you’re standing on whilst leaning forward. As you lower the weight, send your other leg backwards.
- Once you feel a stretch building in the hamstring of the leg you’re standing on, tense the glute in that leg to send your torso back upward until you’re standing straight again. This is one rep.
Jumping lunges are another great variation to work on some explosive strength and variety!
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Place your hands on your hips.
- Step forward with one leg, lowering down on the other until your knee almost touches the floor. Your front foot should be directly below your knee.
- Push up explosively off of your front foot, trusting your knee upwards and pushing upwards off your back leg to jump into the air.
- Whilst in the air, swap your legs over so you land into a lunge on your other foot. 5. Repeat with the other leg.
Bench Leg Raises
Leg raises on a bench or other raised surface are great because you can lower your legs further, allowing your lower abs to be more effectively targeted.
- Sit at the end of a bench, resting on your coccyx bone.
- Place your hands slightly behind you, or under your coccyx if you need support.
- Keep your feet held together and lower them off the bench, keeping your legs straight.
- Tense your abs, bringing your legs upwards whilst bending your legs until they form a 90 degree angle with your hips. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Slowly release your legs, extending them outwards again to the starting position. This is one rep.
The wall squat is a great way to remove momentum from your squats in this full leg workout, concentrating the exercise on your quads and glutes.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, or slightly wider, with your toes slightly pointing outwards. You back should be towards a wall. Make sure your spine is in a straight, neutral position.
- Your feet should be placed a foot or two in front of a wall (so that at the bottom of your squat, your knees are directly above your feet).
- Lean backwards against the wall. Squeeze your leg and core muscles as you lower your body downwards. Lower yourself until your thighs are horizontal to the floor. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Continue to squeeze your leg and core muscles are you raise yourself up again. This is one rep.
Lose Belly fat in 30 Days (Free App)
Lose Belly Fat At Home - Lose Weight, Lose Weight With A Flat Belly Are you looking to lose weight? Are you looking to lose belly fat? Do you have a big belly? Do you want to have a flat stomach? Lose weight in 30 days for men and women at home: Get rid of body fat in 30 days with the latest weight loss methods We help you achieve your ideal body with a full-time personal trainer
Be sure to download this program ❤❤❤❤
Address in GooglePlay :
Breast Workout in 30 Days (Free App)
A very great program With this program, you will feel the changes in your breasts within a month You can have firm and beautiful breasts This program is completely free and has several million users with 5-star satisfaction
Be sure to download this program ❤❤❤❤
Address in GooglePlay :