This awesome workout is combines arms, back and chest exercises for women. It is designed to strengthen and tone these muscles so they can lift your breasts and help shape them.
DB Pec Fly : Professional WORKOUT
Pec flys are a great way to hit the center of your chest. They are really awesome chest exercises for women!
1. Lie down flat on a bench or on the floor with a dumbbell in each hand, resting on your tighs.
2. Use your thighs to raise the dumbbells up above you, with your palms facing each other.
3. Slowly open your arms, keeping your wrists in the same position and with a slight bend in your elbows.
4. Tense your chest to bring the two dumbbells back up in the air and together, holding for 2-3 seconds, concentrating on contracting the centre of your chest muscles. . The movement should only occur in your shoulders, not your elbows. This is one rep.
Plank Shoulder Tap Rotations
This is a great variant on the Plank Rotation!
1. Start in a high plank / push up position.
2. Tense your core, shifting your weight over one of your arms. Lift the other arm, moving it to touch your shoulder. Hold for 1-2 seconds.
3. Rotate the arm this is on your shoulder around until it is pointing up in the air. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
4. Slowly reverse this motion, keeping your core tense until your arm is under you securely again. This is one rep. Repeat on the other side.
Push-ups are a bodyweight staple exercise. They are great chest exercises for women, also hitting your triceps.
1. Place your hands shoulder width apart on the floor, making sure your hands are directly below your shoulders.
2. Straighten your back and legs, standing on the balls of your feet (or on your knees if you’re not able to do the rep range).
3. Slowly lower yourself down, bending your arms until your one or two inches above the ground. Make sure not to flare your elbows out too much. At most your elbows should be out at a 45 degree angle to your body.
4. Tense your chest and triceps, pushing yourself back up. This is one rep.
Variation: Push up to Shoulder Touch.
At the top of your push up, lift one arm from the ground to touch your shoulder before returning your hand to it’s original position on the ground. When your hand is on the ground, continue your next push up. This helps to work your core and your arms out more.
Seated DB Military Press
The military press is an excellent way to strengthen and tone your shoulders.
1. Sit on a bench with the back raised. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and lift them up to your shoulders. If they’re heavy, use your thighs to help flick them up with some momentum.
2. Flex your shoulders, pressing the dumbbells up above your head until your elbows are locked.
3. Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position. This is one rep.
Tricep dips are an excellent way to workout your triceps with little to no equipment.
1. Find a platform, chair, bench, etc. and stand with your back to it.
2. Place your palms on the platform, slightly closer than shoulder width. Have your fingers over the edge of the platform to make gripping it easier.
3. Extend your legs in front of you whilst keeping your hips close to the platform.
4. Lower your body slowly until your elbows are at 90 degrees.
5. Tense your triceps, slowly straightening your arms to lift your body back up. This is one rep.
High Plank Walk
This one can be a killer! This slowly cranks up the stress on your abs and is more difficult to hold than a standard plank.
1. Get into a high plank position.
2. Slowly walk your hands forward, one at a time.
3. Get your hands as far forward as you can without losing your neutral back position.
4. Hold for 2-3 seconds before walking you hands slowly back to the high plank position. This is one rep.
Bent Over Standing DB Rows
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Bend forward, keeping your spine in a neutral position.
3. Tense your core and both lats, raising the dumbbells up towards your torso, holding at the top for 2-3 seconds.
4. Slowly lower the dumbbells back down. This is one rep.
One Knee Push Ups
More push ups! Again, they’re really good chest exercises for women, so make sure you do lots! If you’re able to do push ups with your feet touching the ground, do those. If not, try just having one knee on the ground this time!
Push Up Dumbbell Row
This exercise group helps to work out your chest and back whilst giving your abs a tough time.
1. Hold a high plank with your hands holding a dumbbell each. Keeping your spine in a neutral position.
2. Alternate between rowing each dumbbell towards your ribs, tensing your lats (the big muscles down the sides of your back) whilst you do. Keep your core tight as you do this.
3. After doing one row for each side, lower yourself into a push-up. This is one rep.
Tricep Overhead Press
This is a great exercise for hitting your triceps and getting rid of bingo wings! This can cause quick tricep growth, spreading any fat out and adding definition to your arms.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, holding one dumbbell in your two hands in front of you.
2. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, raising them above your head.
3. Bend your arms, lowering the dumbbells behind your head.
4. Tense your core and your triceps, slowly straightening your arms until the dumbbells are raised straight above your head. This is one rep.
Lose Belly fat in 30 Days (Free App)
Lose Belly Fat At Home - Lose Weight, Lose Weight With A Flat Belly Are you looking to lose weight? Are you looking to lose belly fat? Do you have a big belly? Do you want to have a flat stomach? Lose weight in 30 days for men and women at home: Get rid of body fat in 30 days with the latest weight loss methods We help you achieve your ideal body with a full-time personal trainer
Be sure to download this program ❤❤❤❤
Address in GooglePlay :
Breast Workout in 30 Days (Free App)
A very great program With this program, you will feel the changes in your breasts within a month You can have firm and beautiful breasts This program is completely free and has several million users with 5-star satisfaction
Be sure to download this program ❤❤❤❤
Address in GooglePlay :